Special workshop offer – Bullsh*t: Stop telling me it’s impossible
In our work, we hear lots of stories and some of them start like this:
- “That’s nice in theory, but it’s not possible to do that here because …”
- “There’s no way I could …”
Whatever the story, people tell us how change is not possible. What if you knew the only reason it’s not possible is due to your own limiting beliefs and mindsets?
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.
In this one hour workshop, you and your team will learn:
- Confront a fear most of us hold in our lives
- Explore and understand how our stories are pointing to our fears, and it is fear which keeps us from improving
- Identify the fear you’re ready to confront
- Leave energized to start having conversations about the things that are truly holding you and your team back (and a tool to safely have those conversations)
Leadership is one of the most complex and potentially rewarding things you can do in life. The growth of people and organizations starts by seeing and confronting your fears and choosing to move through them, rather than deny them. In this session, we will work together to face a fear almost all of us has in our lives. What you will come to learn is your stories can control you, or you can write your story your way. When you learn to confront fears and have truly impactful conversations, the outcomes for you and your team will exceed what you thought of possible.
This workshop is 60 minutes in length. You could make this workshop a standalone event, or a part of another celebration or event in your organization.
- Confront fear – we will do an exercise where people will work together at confronting a very real fear
- Defining fear – when we can understand how fear works in us it’s easier to see and face our fears
- Team discussions – we’ll give you a tool to make it safe for teams to have conversations about their fears
- Movement to action – everyone will leave with the intention of confronting a fear the next day
We believe in challenging the status quo in everything we do, as this is the birthplace of growth in people. When people and teams learn to have conversations about their fears, they learn what it means to truly get out of their own way.
This workshop has been presented at several conferences recently. The feedback we’re receiving given the impact of this one-hour session is significant. People are starting to have conversations that will make a real difference. We believe in the impact of this one-hour that we want to give more teams the same opportunity.
We are excited and want to share this work with more people, so we are going to offer a big discount to the first five teams/organizations to ask us to bring this workshop to your location.
I can’t stop thinking about your session [Bullsh*t: Stop telling me it’s impossible] at the Toronto Agile Conference. Experiencing and realizing what you guided us through has been very thought provoking for me and I just wanted to thank you for that.
I saw Mike at TAC 2017. This was the best session of the day (of those that I attended). Mike was very open about his fears right from the start which made me feel comfortable…he traps you in.
For the first five organizations to sign us up:
- You will pay only $450 Cdn (plus HST) (will increase to $1,800 after the five spots are claimed)
- Bring as many people as you’d like, from any part of your organization – as long as everyone is sitting at a table
- You are responsible for expenses:
- $1.50/person to cover workshop materials
- Travel expenses – only if we need to get on an airplane and/or stay overnight
This special offer is limited to the first five companies who take us up on this offer. Don’t delay and contact us today as one of those spots is already claimed at the time of starting to promote this workshop.
Simply fill in the contact form below to hold a spot and let’s talk!