Leadership development taking too long for your liking?
- Want to be a more impactful leader and are unsure how to make it happen?
- Want to find more fulfillment in your career?
- Dislike your current job and don’t want to leap and regret the decision?
- Believe there has to be something more to life than this treadmill you find yourself on?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then coaching might be for you. Coaching will help you get more fulfillment out of your career and life.
Are you ready to have more of what you want?
The benefits of working with a coach
As a result of working with a coach you might experience:
- A new sense of freedom, by being aware of how you are creating your reality
- An increase in your impact as a leader, by understanding and enhancing your most powerful self
- Making big decisions more easily, by changing the stories you’re telling yourself
- A higher resiliency for whatever life might throw your way, by believing you’re bigger than any problem
- A return to enjoying your life and career, by knowing what will bring you more fulfillment
Everyone’s experience from coaching is as unique as the process they engage in during our relationship.
Mike is easy going, funny, down to earth, trusting, and a great listener. He makes you think really hard and helps you dig down to the source of issues and coaches you for the solution.
I highly recommend Mike as a personal coach.
How does Coaching work?
Coaching is a process designed to help you achieve your goals. Each coaching session starts with a topic you bring. We then work through your topic. At the end of the session, you leave with a new direction, insight, or challenge to help you move towards your goals.
In each coaching conversation:
- You set the agenda, and I keep you on track to achieving what you want
- We explore your topic and you decide where the conversation goes
- We celebrate your accomplishments and the places you find new clarity
- You leave with something to think about, or an action to keep you moving forward toward your goals
Everyone’s coaching process is unique following three simple steps:
Your coaching process starts with a free exploratory coaching session. This time allows us to explore how individual coaching can help you achieve your goals.
A well designed coaching relationship is critical to achieving your goals. We will explore how you step up, hold yourself back, and why you behave the way you do. Then, we will establish clear goals for your investment in coaching.
Soon after starting, you will be responsible for bringing a topic to each session. These topics will provide the focus of our work together as you pursue, and achieve your goals.
Mike has helped me take better control of where I want my life to go by using my internal saboteurs for good, by understanding my values, and by helping me see that some of the habits I thought were helping me were hindering me. While I’m still on my journey, I look to Mike for help when I’m stuck or when I just need a new way of framing my situation. If you’re looking for a coach to walk with you to the starting point of your own path, or maybe just be there when you step off the path for a bit into the wilderness, Mike is the coach for you. I recommend him wholeheartedly.