Yesterday, I wrote about helping others build their awareness. I make it seem easy as all you have to do is ask some powerful questions. I only wish it always worked so smoothly.
So, what do I do when someone is stuck?
- Don’t give up on them as there is always something I can do
- Examine my mindset to see if I’m doing something to keep them stuck
- Get them doing something to give insights on what might have them blocked (e.g. research, talk to people, taking action, etc.)
- Name their bullshit story, being prepared to be wrong in what I believe to be true (this is known as confronting)
- Help them find someone else who might approach their problem from a different angle that might get them unstuck
There is always something you can do to help others build an awareness.
You’ve got this.