Are you investing in team building,
and not seeing a return?
With the thousands of workshops, books, and tools available to help you build a great team, it can be hard to know what will work and what will not.
The science of teamwork tells us what is needed to make any group of people a great team. I work with teams to help them become stronger through alignment, understanding and agreements. All this while teaching them to continue the work of team building.
Whether your team is coming together for the first time, finding themselves struggling, or things are feeling flat:
I can help.
What would be different if your team:
- Believed shared ownership is the key to their success
- Doesn’t need to be held accountable (because they do it themselves)
- Trusts each other and regularly share and debate ideas
- Moves off unproductive mindsets quickly (and help each other do it)
- Kept improving their team long after my involvement
Team building is not a one-time activity
The world around your team is continually changing. This is why all great teams know how to reorient their team when something changes. A team will want to reorient themselves when there’s a change in team membership, mandate, and more.
As I lead your team through The Team Clinic, I’ll also teach them how to keep doing it themselves. This will mean that when change happens, the team minimizes the negative impacts by quickly adapting to the change.
Well formed teams we’ve worked with have realized benefits such as:
- A belief that they share the ownership for what happens in and around their team
- Increased creativity and less churn when confronting problems
- Clarity of how to keep their motivations in support of their team
- Increased morale and a stronger connection in the team
- Owning the responsibility for continuing to improve themselves
- Productivity gains resulting from how they’re working together
- They have more fun, together
Team Trust Index
Trust is one of the defining characteristics of great teams. Without trust, people will withhold information and opinions which limits how much innovation is possible.
The Team Trust Index is designed to help you identify how much trust exists in your team. After ranking your team on 13 statements you will be emailed your results, along with some valuable information to help you to start increasing trust on your team.
Working with your team happens in three steps:
A free consultation to explore your vision for the team and how I can help.
An immersive experience that will align your team with what will make them great.
Helping the team stay on track until they hit their first breakthrough when their connection will become stronger.