There’s an outdated belief that leadership is for those with the right title, certifications, or tenure in the corporate world.
The truth is that leaders are people like you who choose to activate their leadership.
You already have everything you need to lead. This book introduces you to a simple framework to guide you on your leadership journey and enhance your understanding of:
- What’s important to you that consciously and unconsciously guides your leadership
- What makes you feel safe or causes you to withdraw because leadership asks you to push through your fears
- What motivates you each day, whether you’re working hard or needing a break
- How leaders take effective action in alignment with who they are as a leader
Are you ready to Activate your Leadership? Yes? Good!
The world needs your leadership.
Activate your Leadership is for you if:
- You want to know what makes you a great leader, and how you limit yourself and others
- You want a level of self-awareness that will have you responding with confidence to whatever happens in your world
- You want your leadership to inspire others to follow, and more importantly, grow the leader in themselves
- You want to be the leader that others want to follow
The world needs and wants your leadership. Activate your Leadership can help you be the leader others want to follow.
Due to be released December 2020
We’re in the final stages of bringing life to this book and will be publishing the release date soon.
You will be one of the first to know by following the book launch.
With no shortage of books on leadership, Mike goes beyond telling his (and other) leadership stories by providing thought-provoking activities for self-reflection and introspection. If you’re looking for a book to check the “I read a leadership book,” you’re missing much of what Mike has to offer.
Follow the book launch
From our underpinning to our actions is a journey line Mike eloquently points out that is crucial in understanding what makes great leaders. Mike walks you through your journey and provides you with effective life long tools to progress on your leadership journey.
I met Mike at a conference before the iPhone was a thing. Watching him speak, I knew he had the intangible ability to see all the shades of gray it takes to lead people with authenticity and humility. I’ve never thought of myself as a leader. This book made me smile, brought me to tears, and most importantly gave me four simple, but not easy, dimensions to stop and take a look inside about who I am and what kind of leader I want to be.
Mike is clearly experienced at leading for change. His book offers rich, practical, and cohesive guidance that works!