- Are you struggling to keep your team on track as we start to emerge from the pandemic?
- Do you wonder why people on your team don’t take responsibility for the problems which seem so obvious to you?
- Is your team doing OK, but you know they could be doing so much better?
- Is the pandemic causing you to lose sleep over the future of your job?
- Is the collaboration on your team falling apart and you’re struggling to get it back on track?
Whatever the problem, a Breakthrough Coaching session with me will help you gain clarity about what’s important to you. You will leave with a plan that will have you moving forward.
Breakthrough coaching might be for you if:
- You want to feel better about one or more areas of your life, business, career, or relationships
- You have a particular challenge, issue, puzzle, or upset that you haven’t been able to resolve
- You’re trying to make a big decision and you keep hesitating
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by trying to juggle work and family life in the midst of a pandemic
A breakthrough is defined as “a sudden increase in knowledge, understanding, etc. : an important discovery that happens after trying for a long time to understand or explain something.”
What would be different if you breakthrough whatever has you feeling stuck or overwhelmed?
How to book a breakthrough session
Step 1 ⇒
Step 2 ⇒
In 1867, Queen Victoria played a significant leadership role in forming what would become the country I love and call home, Canada.
In honour of both Queen Victoria and Canada, I am going to pay it forward by supporting people like you!
Book a 45-minute Breakthrough Coaching session with me between May 24 (Victoria Day) and July 1 (Canada Day) for only $20!
Terms and other things you want to know:
- Limit one session at the $20 price per person
- Payment of $20 is due in advance of the Breakthrough session
- You are responsible for booking your Breakthrough session at https://leadingforchange.ca/bookmike
- Offer valid from May 24, 2021 through July 1, 2021
- All coaching conversations are confidential
- No strings or obligations involved
About Mike Edwards
I believe life and leadership are best when you know one simple truth. The truth is that life is all made up.
So, given it’s all made up, why not live life on your terms?
I believe responsibility inspires responsibility, which is why you will find The Responsibility Process® underpinning all of my work. As an Accredited Mentor, and authorized trainer for The Responsibility Company, I deliver private and public programs, in addition to being on faculty for their Immersion programs.
I am also a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI), Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Leadership Graduate (CTI), Organizational and Relationship Systems Coach (CRR Global), and IC-Agile Expert-Agile Coaching (IC Agile).
If you want to learn more about me, check out my About Mike page.