How would a breakthrough change your life?
How a suspected heart-attack led to a breakthrough
Recently, I was taken to the hospital with a suspected heart attack. Thankfully it wasn’t a heart attack and I’m feeling great once again. (I continue to be tested to determine what happened.)
The experience has me reflecting on the work-related stress I’ve been feeling lately. I love what I do, but lately I’m exhausted by how much I’ve been working. The result is a breakthrough that has me re-evaluating and redesigning the nature of my work.
As a result of this experience, I want to pay it forward by enabling the research that meant the paramedics, nurses, and doctors were able to quickly and effectively look after me.
I’ve set a campaign goal of $5,000, and I’d love it if you helped me reach it!
For the month of February, I’m giving away Free 30-minute Breakthrough Coaching Sessions, in exchange for your donation to the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
How close are we to $5,000?
A Breakthrough is defined as “a sudden increase in knowledge, understanding, etc. : an important discovery that happens after trying for a long time to understand or explain something.”
What would be different if you breakthrough whatever has you feeling stuck or overwhelmed?
Breakthrough Coaching is for you if:
- You want to feel better about one or more areas of your life: business, career, or relationships
- You have a particular challenge, issue, puzzle, or upset that you still haven’t resolved
- You are trying to make a big decision, yet you keep hesitating
- You’re feeling overwhelmed by trying to juggle work and family life in the midst of a pandemic
A Breakthrough Coaching Session will help you work through whatever has you feeling stuck.
How to book a breakthrough session
Step 1 ⇒
Step 2 ⇒
Terms and other things you want to know:
- Limit one session per person
- Donation is due in advance of the Breakthrough session
- You are responsible for booking your Breakthrough session at https://leadingforchange.ca/bookmike
- Offer valid from February 1, 2022 through February 28, 2022
- All coaching conversations are confidential
- No strings or obligations involved
About Mike Edwards
I believe life and leadership are best when you know one simple truth. The truth is that life is all made up.
So, given it’s all made up, why not live life on your terms?
I believe responsibility inspires responsibility, which is why you will find The Responsibility Process® underpinning all of my work. As an Accredited Mentor, and authorized trainer for The Responsibility Company, I deliver private and public programs, in addition to being on faculty for their Immersion programs.
I am also a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI), Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Leadership Graduate (CTI), Organizational and Relationship Systems Coach (CRR Global), and IC-Agile Expert-Agile Coaching (IC Agile).
If you want to learn more about me, check out my About Mike page.