The Responsibility ProcessTM – Leading and Coaching
A powerful day of learning with Mike Edwards and Ellen Grove
Do people around you waste valuable time and energy NOT taking ownership for obvious and important problems?
- Do you strive to be efficient but lose a lot of time to resistance and defensiveness around you
- Do you want to improve productivity but keep rehashing old issues
- Do you try to introduce change but banging your head on the wall hurts
Confidently Lead and Coach people to Take Responsibility and Demonstrate Ownership with The Responsibility Process
Applied research over the last twenty-five years on the front lines of leadership about how personal responsibility works in the mind (how we avoid it and take it). This research now makes it possible for coaches and leaders to understand and apply the mental processes and language of personal Responsibility.
Working with The Responsibility Process will lead you to insights and a-ha’s about your behaviour that may cause others to avoid Responsibility and Ownership. These same insights and a-ha’s will show you what you can change so that others step up to Responsibility and Ownership.
Confidently inspire those around you to demonstrate far greater ownership behaviour as individuals, and in teams and enterprises. You will add more value as your team or clients take ownership; practice self-leadership; and learn, correct, and improve more easily, directly, and quickly.
Only 15 seats are available – register today!
When: Friday, June 1, 2018 – 9:00am – 4:00pm (the Friday Agile Coach Camp Canada starts)
Where: NavCentre, Cornwall, ON
Total Cost: $634.50 Cdn ($550.00 workshop & lodging + $71.50 HST + $13.10 fees)
Lodging at the Nav Centre on Thursday, May 31 and all food
A copy of Christopher Avery’s book “The Responsibility Process”
The workshop and all materials needed for a day of powerful learning
Note: You do not have to attend Agile Coach Camp Canada to join us in the workshop
- Leave this workshop ready to apply what you learn about yourself and others
- Understand how your mind uses The Responsibility Process to keep you stuck or propel you forward
- Improve how you demonstrate, lead and coach ownership behaviour with the tools and activities you will learn
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility and the mental processes they invoke in you and those you lead
- Learn how to invite and allow others to try on what you will learn, what is required and where the pitfalls lie
- Realize why giving advice may be the weakest tool you have available—and what you can do that’s more effective
- Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success in practising and teaching ownership behaviour
- Address your important topics and interests that intersect with this content
Work directly with The Responsibility Process and The Keys to Responsibility to practice leadership and coaching tools I use with teams and clients.
Teams that attend together will leave with a new shared language for highly effective leadership, teamwork, change, and performance.
Mike Edwards – About the workshop facilitator
Mike works with leaders who want to make a difference through their authentic leadership practice. Mike harnesses the power of story telling and vulnerability to make it safe for people to learn and integrate the material with their practice.
Mike is the founder of Leading for Change, an Accredited Coach with The Leadership Gift Program, a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, a faculty member with the Agile Coaching Institute, and graduate of the CTI Leadership Program.
Ellen Grove – About the workshop facilitator
Ellen Grove is a business agility coach, trainer, and organizational change agent with Agile Partnership. Based in Ottawa, Canada, Ellen works with organizations of all sizes to help them put Agile thinking and being into action throughout the organization. Whether working with C-suite leaders or managers or delivery teams, Ellen favours experiential approaches for getting people to talk with each other about the things that really matter so that they can do great work together. She organizes Agile events locally and internationally and she presents frequently at Agile conferences around the world. Ellen is a Certified Scrum Professional, an Open Space facilitator, a StrategicPlay® certified facilitator in using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods, and a Training from the Back of the Room trainer.